- More tape
- Pens (a few because you alway loose one), I bought a gold, silver and bronze marker park for 89p from Aldi
- Another pair of scissors for when you can’t find the other
- Ribbons and bows
- As many rolls of wrapping paper you have
4 Dec 2015
Christmas Wrapping Tips
Here’s my tips on making wrapping presents as easy as possible…
1. Buy a sellotape dispenser, poundshop ones are great. Don’t spend time fiddling about with trying to find the end. £1 dispenser = a lot less stress.
2. Get out…
3. If you have time to decorate your presents with ribbons and bows buy a plainer looking paper. If you don’t have the time or the money just buy a pretty patterned paper, glittery £2 rolls from Tesco are great and on 3 for 2.
4. Have a rubbish bag out for price labels and sellotape scrag ends.
5. Give yourself as much room as possible. Do it on a table if you can, bending over whilst sitting on the floor can do your back in after a while.
6. Listen to music, if I wrap whilst watching a film it takes twice as long.
7. Drink a large glass of mulled wine as you go!