Sweets, Chocolate or Miniatures
Volia an office advent calander!
A Present Cracker!
I also thought of a great way of using the cups for wrapping awkward shaped or lots of little presents.
For this you'll need...
2 Emmi CAFFÈ LATTE cups
Cracker snap - optional (use if you want the 'snap' sound effect)
1. Rinse your cups and check what you want to put inside actually fits.
2. Put the cups next to each other. Next to the center of the cracker snap (light brown in my pic) make a bend in the snap cardboard (dark brown in my pic) and tape one end of it inside one of the cups, then bend the other end inside the second cup and stick down. Keep your cups close together to minimise the gap.
3. Fill the cups with your present/presents.
4. Close the two cups together and wrap sellotape around the join - not too much, just enough to hold them together until the 'pull' moment.
5. Fold a sheet of tissue paper in half, wrap lengthways around the cups and secure the join with a small amount of sellotape, don't seal then ends (by the bottoms of the cups), these need to be open for the cracker effect. Repeat with another sheet of tissue paper.
6. Pinch and gather the tissue paper together just past the bottom of the cup ends and tie ribbon around it to secure. Add a few different colour ribbons if you like to make it look pretty.
Then there you have it, a present cracker!